Welcome Our New Marketing Plan!
To kick off the summer, Sunrise Corner held a launch for our new marketing plan Friday, April 26.
Those who came out to Zhoda for our public event were treated to a recap of videos from past seasons, hotdogs and refreshments, a fun outdoor scavenger hunt and a summary of the new marketing strategies Sunrise Corner hopes to implement in the coming years.
Sunrise Corner’s goal is to promote the nature, culture and events here in the RMs of Piney and Stuartburn. Through the funding from Partner for Growth and the marketing firm Changemakers, we have researched and polled to come up with strategies to grow and develop our reach.
Here are a few marketing objectives that are currently being worked on:
- Changing our logo to be more readable and to contain the word ‘tourism’ for more clarity
- Creating partnerships with local organizations and businesses who also want to attract visitors
- Promoting positive conversation about our corner of Manitoba – focusing on our nature, our heritage and our events
In the future, Sunrise Corner hopes to continue:
- Bettering our website and social media appearance
- Growing our library of professional photos
- Standardizing our ‘brand’ layouts and logo usage on print and online materials
What can you do to be an ambassador with Sunrise Corner?
- Share and follow our social media: #sunrisecornermb on Instagram and @sunrisecornermb on Facebook
- Highlight our great people, our natural beauty and rich culture when talking to others
- Promote with us by sending your events to be posted on Sunrise Corner calendar, and display a Sunrise Corner banner at your events
- Come out and be a part of our committee! We love to gather more input.
- Volunteer to sit in Sunrise Corner’s booth at Summer in the City in Steinbach. Promote your organization and our area for free at our booth, June 14-15, 2019.
Download the full Changemakers report on our ‘Resources’ page. And keep a look out for our further changes in the coming months.
Want to learn more or get involved? Give us a shout over email, or message us on any of our social media platforms. We’d love to hear from you!