Buffalo Point Development Corporation is seeking an energetic, experienced, and dependable individual for our organization to fill a fulltime position as the Buffalo Point Resort Centre Manager.
The candidate must have a positive attitude, excellent customer service skills and a strong hospitality background. You will need to be able to work in a busy environment and multitask.
Our preferred candidate will be able to manage their time effectively, execute all tasks to the highest quality, and have excellent communication and people skills.
- Management and administration of the resort center facilities and amenities
- Ensure profitability and efficiency while maintaining exemplary customer satisfaction of the Resort Centre
- Manage the Lake of the Sandhills golf course clubhouse activities including but not limited to maintaining tee sheets, customer enquiries, booking tournaments and coordinating golf leagues
- Promoting activities and services of the resort center and its facilities including rental of the banquet room
- Manage cabin use, bookings, and housekeeping services
- Oversee the Fire and Water Bistro and the Island Green Lounge
- Input and manage computerized systems for bookings related to the golf course and the cabin rentals
- Hiring, scheduling, and training of staff
- Implement existing policy and procedures of the Resort Centre striving for consistency and continuity for all staff
- Inventory control and data collection
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors
- Successful completion of a recognized post-secondary Business program
- 3-5 years experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience in a golf course environment would be a definite asset
- Excellent customer service and hospitality skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and organizational skills and enjoy working in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Must be able to multitask and manage time wisely, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must have an excellent employment record
- Competitive salary and benefit program based on business experience, skills, and education
- Employer to provide training as needed
- Excellent discounted resident living package available
- Position open until filled
- Forward your resume, including cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Resort Centre Manager’ as the subject header.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected will be contacted for an interview.