Sunrise Corner is an incredible place to live, work, play, visit, invest and explore. And all of those things can provide a viable business opportunity.
We actively encourage and support existing businesses as well as entrepreneurship, home-based businesses, and work-from home scenarios.
What Sunrise Corner is working on
We support growth of existing businesses, encourage the launch of new home-base businesses, and seek innovative ways to fill gaps of needed products and services in the area.
- Providing local business owners looking to grow with support for business plan development or referral to grants or other funding.
- Initiating and supporting shop-local campaigns online through our social media and Sunrise Corner website.
- Taking an active role in the Piney Regional Chamber of Commerce to provide networking, business development and training opportunities.
- Assisting community groups with ideas for new community initiatives or tourist attractions by referring them to grants and providing application feedback and letters of support.
- Encouraging residents to consider working from home so they can enjoy a rewarding career and provide for their family while enjoying the small-town community spirit and amazing quality of life our region offers.
What you can do
Whether you’re an existing business owner or are thinking about launching a new business to fill a need in the region, you can always count on Sunrise Corner for support – but the effort has to start with you.
- If you’ve been thinking of leveraging a hobby or skill to launch a home-based business – perhaps it starts as a side-hustle or maybe you’re ready to dive right in – give us a call to brainstorm ideas and start getting your plan down on paper.
- Shop at local businesses so that products and services continue to be provided in the region. If you don’t know if what you need is available locally, ask other businesses who they would recommend. Or give us a call.
- If you can’t find what you need locally, let us know. We are always meeting with potential business owners and entrepreneurs, so we can share demand for specific products and services and help them fill the gap.
- If you own a local business, focus on providing excellent quality, service and confidentiality to your existing customers so they keep coming back and will gladly refer your business to family and friends.
- Got a business challenge? If you are having an issue, you are likely not the only one. We invite you to contact us – we may already have a solution underway or perhaps can brainstorm ideas to solve these challenges for the entire region.
We are here to direct you to resources such as business plan input, free training opportunities or low-interest loans, and will help promote your products or services to the local market. We also advertise any job opportunities you have available.
Reach out to learn how we can support you email@example.com.