Buffalo Bay Marina is seeking motivated, experienced, organized, and dependable individuals to fill positions as Retail Clerks for the upcoming busy season.
The candidate(s) must have a cheerful outlook, be punctual, and hold a valid class 5 license. You will need to be able to work in a busy work environment and multitask.
Our preferred candidate(s) will be able to manage their time effectively, execute all assigned tasks to the highest quality, and have excellent communication and people skills.
- Provide top-notch customer service
- Answer telephone and take messages if needed; provide information on resort facilities and services
- Follow emergency and safety procedures
- Take, cancel, and change reservations for campground
- Process payments by cash/cheque/debit/credit
- Balance cash and complete various cash out forms
- Assist in receiving, storing, and display of merchandise
- Other duties as assigned by the Marina Manager
- Previous customer service/retail experience
- Knowledge of how to operate a cash register an asset but will train
- Manitoba Lotteries training an asset but will train
- Smart Serve or the ability to get certification within the first month after hiring date
- Attention to detail
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to work various shifts including weekends
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Current WHMIS and First Aid Level 1 certifications would be considered an asset but are not required
- Remuneration is dependent on experience
- Position open until filled
- Forward your resume, including cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Retail Clerk’ as the subject header.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected will be contacted for an interview.