07oct4:00 pm6:00 pmCorner Thanksgiving Market
The Stuartburn Emerson-Franklin Local Food Initiative hosts its monthly local producers’ market at the Can-Am Country Corner just east of Stuartburn at the corner of Hwys
The Stuartburn Emerson-Franklin Local Food Initiative hosts its monthly local producers’ market at the Can-Am Country Corner just east of Stuartburn at the corner of Hwys 59 and 201. The next one is just in time for Thanksgiving shopping on October 7.
They encourage you to pre-order your products. Simply place your order with each producer and pick everything up at Can-Am Corner on October 7, between 4:00 and 6:00 pm. There also will be product available for browsing and shopping onsite. (Social Distancing required)
Product List: https://mcusercontent.com/…/product_List_October.pdf
Vendors and products available for this market include:
- CheaperThanTherapy Rustic Works – signs and decor
- Avonlea Honey – raw honey
- Paradise Road Bakery – baked goods
- Prairie Shore Botanicals – organic seasonings, wild-harvested foods
- Stoney Brook Creamery – organic cow milk, cheese curds, cottage cheese
- Skip-O-Potamus – hand-made soaps
- Wildfire Farms – pastured meats and honey
- Shepherd’s Dream – wool bedding products
Please help us spread the word to those who don’t have internet access. Call your friends and neighbors so they can buy local, too!
(Wednesday) 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm CDT