Vita Community Child Care Centre is inviting a creative, organized and fun-loving summer student to join our team!
We are looking for candidates who are passionate and has genuine interest in building a positive relationship with families, develop and coordinate program plans, foster developmental skills, multi culturalism and diversity and willing to observe, guide and support the children’s development with the staff as the mentor.
Eligible candidates will work as a CHILD CARE ASSISTANT
• Between 18 – 30 years’ old
• A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Is legally entitled to work (according to provincial regulations)
• Current CPR & First Aid Certificate, if possible but not necessary
• Current Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Check
Minimum of 30 hours/week for 8 weeks WAGE is $14.15 per hour starting on JULY 4, 2023
Deadline for application: May 19, 2023 at 4:00 pm
If you are interested in being part of our exciting and growing program, please email your cover letter and resume to:
email@example.com Attention: Director
Thank you to all of those who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.