Take your best shot at fall – and win cash!
While the official fall equinox isn’t until Tuesday, September 22 at 8:31 am CDT, unofficially, as soon as the Labour Day long weekend is over, fall sets in. For many, autumn is their favourite season with the anticipation of changing colours, textures, landscapes and activities.
To capture and celebrate everything that’s amazing about fall in Sunrise Corner, we’re launching the Fall 2020 Photo Contest.
We will be accepting photos of fall landscapes (don’t forget about the incredible sunrises), recreation, wildlife, historic and cultural buildings, and everyday life to use in our promotional and tourism materials. Photos that show a unique perspective and/or really get across the brisk feeling of fall will stand out from the crowd.
Cash Prizes: First place $300, second place $200, third place $100.
Deadline Extended: October 13, 2020 at 4:30 pm.
- All photos MUST be taken within Sunrise Corner (the RMs of Piney or Stuartburn).
- Limit of 10 photos per person.
- Give your photo a snappy title and provide a caption with a short description; it must include the location the photo was taken (nearest Sunrise Corner community).
- Full name must be provided for the photographer and every person in a photo (consent must be given).
- All photos must be in the original digital format taken by the photographer, no larger than 4MB.
- Photos must be emailed to email@example.com using subject line Photo Contest.
Please see the full Sunrise Corner Fall 2020 Photo Contest Rules before submitting your photos and ensure you include all necessary information – failure to do so will result in disqualification. By submitting photos to the contest, you agree to abide by these rules including Sunrise Corner’s right to use the photos for promotional purposes.